I am doing

Sunday, March 3, 2019

I am doing


Converstion in I am doing 

I am doing

A-Terma

I'm eating
She's eating
She isn't reading

It's raining.
The sun isn't shining.

They're running
They aren't walking

The present contionous is;
am/is/are + doing/eating/running/writing etc.

  • I am working.
  • He is writing a letter.
  • She is eating
  • The phone is ringing.
  • We're having dinner.
  • You're not listening to me.
  • The children are doing their homework.

B-Term

Am/is/are+-ing = something is happening now:

  • I'm working
  • She's wearing a hat.
  • they're playing football
  • I m not watching television
  • please be quiet.   I'm working.  (= I'm working now)
  • Look at sue!   She's wearing her new hat.  (= she is wearing is now)
  • The weather is nice at the moment.   It's not raining.
  • Where are the children?   They're playing in the park.
  • We're having dinner now. Can you phone again later?
  • You can turn off the television. I'm not watching it.

Spelling
Come - coming
Write - writing
Dance - dancing
run - running
Sit - sitting
Swim - swimming
Lie - lying 

0 comments :

Post a Comment