Are you doing?

Monday, March 4, 2019

Are you doing?


Conversation in Are you doing?

Are you doing?

A-Term

Positive 

I'm doing.
He's working.
She's going.
It's staying.
We are dancing.
You are watching.
They are playing.

Question

Am I doing?
Is he working?
Is she going?
Is it staying?
Are we dancing?
Are you watching?
Are they playing?



  • Are you feeling ok?   yes, I'm fine, thank you.
  • Is it raining?   Yes, take an umbrella.
  • Why are you wearing a coat?   It's not cold.
  • What's Paul doing?   He's reading the newspaper.
  • What are the children doing?   They're watching television.
  • Look, there's Sally! Where she going?
  • Who are you waiting for? Are you waiting for sue?


B-Term

StudyThe word order:
Is/are + subject + -ing


  • Is Paul working today?
  • Is he working today?
  • Where are they going?
  • Where are those people those going?

Short answer

Yes, I am.            No, I'm not.
Yes, he is.            No, he's not
Yes, she is.          No, she's not   
Yes, it is.             No, it's not
Yes, we are.        No, we aren't
Yes, you are.       No, you're not
Yes, they are.      No, they're not


Are you going?   Yes, I am.
Is Paul working today?   Yes, He'is
Is it raining?   No, it isn't.
Are your friends staying at a hotel?   No, they aren't. They're staying with me.



0 comments :

Post a Comment