I have /I have got

Friday, March 8, 2019

I have /I have got


I have /I have got

I have /I have got

You can say I have or I've got he has or he's got:

I have or I have got
We have or we have got
You have or you have got
They have or they have got
He has or he has got
She has or she has got
It has or it has got


  • I've got blue eyes.
  • Tim has got two sisters.
  • Our car has got four doors.
  • Diane isn't feeling well. She's got a headache.
  • They aren't feeling well. she's got a headache. 
  • They like animals. they've got a horse, three dogs and six cats.


I haven't got / have you got etc.

Negative Form

I have not got
We have not got
You have not got
They have not got
He have not got
She have not got
It has not god

Question Form

Have I got?
Have we got?
Have you got?
Have they got?
Has he got?
Has she got?
Has it got?

Short answers

Yes, I have. we have. you haven't. they haven't
No, he has. she hasn't. it hasn't.


  • I have got a motor-bike but I haven't got a car.
  • Mr and Mrs Harris haven't got any children.
  • It's a nice house but it hasn't got a garden.
  • Have you got a camera?   No, I haven't.
  • What have you got in your bag?   nothing. It's empty.
  • Has Ann got a car?   Yes, she has.
  • What kind of car has she got?


I don't have/do you have? etc.

In negatives and questions, you can also use do/does


  • They don't have any children.
  • It's a nice house but it doesn't have a garden.
  • Does Ann have a car?
  • How much money do you have?


0 comments :

Post a Comment