The Glance Sentences

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The Glance Sentences


The glance at the Use of verbs in sentences

glance sentences

Set I-Use of is, am, are, was, were, shall be, will be.


Man is a social creature
The man was a social creature.
Man will be a social creature.
We are honest.
We were honest.
We shall be honest.
I am simple.
I was simple.
I shall be simple.

Set II-Use of has have had, will have, shall have.


Each class has sections.
Each class had sections.
Each class will have sections.
Sections have a class.
Sections had a class.
Sections will have a class.

Set III-Use of doing, does, did


I do my work.
She does her duty.
We did everything fairly.
I do not want the prize of praise.
She does not feel shy.
How did you have it?
I do love you.

Set IV-Use of indefinite


What you say, satisfies me.
People welcomed what I provided.
We shall give you what you want.
Nobody will fell unhappy.

Set V-Use of continuous


You are keeping the word.
He is enjoying the sky.
I am noticing all.
They were watching the sky.
He was playing in the garden.
Who will be supporting you?
I shall not be monitoring the macrocosm.

Set VI-Use of perfect


Mr. much and many have always succeeded.
A little lot has seldom failed.
They had a fair friendship.
The great gods will have approved that.

Set VII-Use of Perfect Continous


Since when have goddesses been living on the earth?
He has rarely been attending the meeting.
His humanity had been suffering for ages.
My mates will have been meeting for hours.
You will have been continuing the deep until the lead.

Set VIII-Use of models


You shall do it just now.
All should follow the rules.
I would like to know this.
Word must be kept.
We ought to regard the supreme.
You cannot cure the incurable.
You could perceive earlier.
She may recover soon.
She might improve then.
We need not indulging it.
I dare not do this.
They used to imitate me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment